It is the BPS Policy to provide a service that:
- gives benefits to our clients and contributes to the integrity and value of the standardization and conformity assessment services;
- is consistent with internationally accepted guidelines and practice;
- contributes to the development and mutual recognition of practical and effective conformity assessment structures worldwide;
- reflects a high standard of competence, professionalism and integrity;
- facilitates the maximum acceptance of Philippines' goods, services and producers in the domestic and world market;
- enhances the participation of the stakeholders in the standardization process and in the conformity assessment activities;
- fosters consumer protection and environmental consciousness;
- equips its employees with satisfying work, in a secure environment that encourages team work and recognizes effort and performance;
- is fair and impartial; and
- continually improves processes in support of its standardization and conformity assessment programs.
Through our commitments, we aim to be the benchmark of quality service in the public sector.
Department of Trade and Industry - Bureau of Philippine Standards 3/F Trade and Industry Building
361 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City Philippines 1200, Telephone: (632) 751-4700 Fax: (632) 751-4706