It is the BPS Policy to provide a service that:
- gives benefits to our clients and contributes to the integrity and value of the standardization and conformity assessment services;
- is consistent with internationally accepted guidelines and practice;
- contributes to the development and mutual recognition of practical and effective conformity assessment structures worldwide;
- reflects a high standard of competence, professionalism and integrity;
- facilitates the maximum acceptance of Philippines' goods, services and producers in the domestic and world market;
- enhances the participation of the stakeholders in the standardization process and in the conformity assessment activities;
- fosters consumer protection and environmental consciousness;
- equips its employees with satisfying work, in a secure environment that encourages team work and recognizes effort and performance;
- is fair and impartial; and
- continually improves processes in support of its standardization and conformity assessment programs.
Through our commitments, we aim to be the benchmark of quality service in the public sector.